Chances are before you read this right now, you saw the face above and wondered who is this old man? well this old man is the Owner of the most banking Fashion company for two consecutive years. Owner of the LMVH (Louise Vuitton Moet Hennessy) group Bernard Arnault has a net worth that had me re-checking the currency over and over again cause i just couldn’t believe and thought my eye problem had progressed to an even severe stage( its bad enough already, cant be competing to get triple lenses). Read below
with a net worth valued at an impressive $ 41 billion. Having this wealth, the LVMH mogul is also the richest men in Europe.
On the second place among the richest men in the fashion industry is the founder of Zara, Armancio Ortega (on the 5th place among the richest people in the world), with $ 37.5 billion. The other places are occupied by the following:
3. Stefan Persson, owner of H&M – $ 26 billion
4. Francois Pinault, owner of PPR – a conglomerate of luxury brands among which Gucci, Stella McCartney, Alexander McQueen, Yves Saint Laurent – $ 13 billion
5. Galen Weston and family, owner of Selfridges – $ 7.6 billion
6. Alain and Gerard Wertheimer, owner of Chanel – $ 7.5 billion
7. Giorgio Armani, Armani founder – $ 7.2 billion
8. Miuccia Prada, Prada holder – $ 6.8 billion
9. Philip and Christina Green, Top Shop owners, $ 4.2 billion
10. Patrizio Bertelli, Prada’s CEO – $ 3.7 billion
Not only did i learn that Dior, Louise Vuitton, Moët & Chandon and Hennessy fall under the same company but also that the most grossing companies are those that are mainstream, Zara and H&M among others. only makes sense since they are scattered all around the globe.